Saturday, December 15, 2012

Is it over yet?


Hold back your shock, but I'm not really into Christmas. I don't even decorate. I can't stand holiday music. I do the family thing, I do the presents thing, I appreciate friends and family who send cards. I have my own little batch of Christmas movies that I may or may not toss on near the... what is it, the 25th? But overall I don't get very much out of the holiday itself, and like many people the world over, I often find it a very stressful time of year. 

With the stress, and the business of preparing for the holiday, it's been a little more difficult to keep up with blog posts, but I'm chugging right through, looking forward to that light at the end of the tunnel that is 2013. I've got a lot in mind for this next year, so here's to gaining a little momentum out of the ashes of 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment