Friday, December 7, 2012

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!


If I can be off topic for moment, I have a short story called "The Blacksmith's Daughter" in this collection of fairy tales that Homespun Theatre UK JUST published as an eBook! It's called Homespun Threads and it's available on Smashwords for $9.99, and will eventually be up on Amazon. I'm super excited about it, and I can't wait to read the other stories in this book. My story is a little dark, so if you like reading about everything else I post here you'll probably enjoy my tale too :)

Click here to check it out!

Profits from the eBook are going towards the development of Homespun's theatre productions, so if you love fairy tales, theatre, me or some combination of the above please help support them and grab a copy :)

I would be really grateful for this to be spread further, so if you can share either here or elsewhere that would be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment