Monday, January 7, 2013

New Horror on Netflix as of January 6th



Thanks to instantwatcher.com I discovered some exciting new additions to Netflix's streaming horror collection this month. The full list is after the jump. Not all of them are excitement-worthy, some I hadn't even heard of. Despite the mixed reviews I've seen on V/H/S and the not-so-great things I've heard about THE DEVIL INSIDE, I'm glad I'll get to see them sooner rather than later.

The fact that THE FRIGHTENERS is now streaming makes me a very giddy Librarian of the Dead. It's one of my favorites that I still don't own a personal copy of. I'm also glad to see a few classic 80's slashers included: APRIL FOOL'S DAY, MY BLOODY VALENTINE and SLUMBER PARTY MASSACRE. Sounds like the makings of a marathon to me!



Title - Date added




No comments:

Post a Comment