Monday, April 1, 2013

Horror Added to Netflix as of March 31st


The batch of horror added to Netflix this month doesn't have anything that's terribly exciting to me. It's awesome that 2001 MANIACS is there, and amusing that 976-EVIL 2 was added. I am interested in seeing HANSEL & GRETEL and CITADEL, although I'm not expecting them to be brilliant. The plots of a couple others sound intriguing just because I like creepy/haunted hospitals and houses, but I'm betting they aren't anything to write home about.

The new addition I'm most excited about is actually Craig Ferguson's "I'm Here To Help" show, which I must watch IMMEDIATELY. God, I love that man.


Title - Date added - Netflix link



2 comments:

  1. I was actually surprised by how much I liked Citadel. It has a really strong performance by Aneurin Barnard, who plays the lead role. He's able to pretty convincingly portray some crippling anxiety attacks, which made me much more invested in his character. Setting the film in some decrepit old housing projects also adds some creepiness. I'm interested to hear what you think if you end up watching it. (Love the blog, by the way - especially the book reviews!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And that's good to hear about Citadel, I thought I remembered reading some good things about it, but some of the reviews on Netflix were not as kind.

      Delete