Saturday, November 4, 2017

EXTRA LIFE UPDATE

I'm very excited to say that thanks to generous donors, we've raised $325 for Lurie Children's Hospital! Since we hit the $300 mark, I've agreed to do a Spooky Storytime from one of my spooky pop-up children's books.

Problem: I can't seem to find a way to full-screen the webcam through Xbox's Twitch app. So I'm going to have to switch to my laptop for book talks and the Spooky Storytime, which means I have to schedule the book talks and can't do them between games. I've also updated some of my games/times, so my new tentative schedule is below.

And if you'd like to donate but haven't done so yet, you can still contribute anytime before, during or after the Extra Life Game Day stream! Visit my Extra Life fundraising page here and be sure to say hello or hang out for a while during my stream here on Twitch. Thanks to everyone who has donated, I'm excited that together, we'll be making an even bigger contribution than I imagined for my first year in Extra Life!

9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Minecraft

11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Portal Knights/Fortnite

1:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. Book Talks Part 1 with mini-break

1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. Trivial Pursuit

3:00 p.m. - Spooky Storytime

3:15 p.m. - 4:45 p.m. The Evil Within 2 or Prey

4:45 p.m. - 5:15 p.m. Book Talks Part 2 with mini-break

5:15 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Dead by Daylight

6:00 p.m. BREAK!

7:00 p.m. - 8:45 p.m. Trivia Murder Party
(or Dead By Daylight/Fortnite if no one is available)

8:45 p.m. - 9:15 p.m. Book Talks Part 3 with mini-break

9:15 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. Layers of Fear
(I might switch to something else the last hour if it gets too intense)

12:00 a.m. - 12:30 a.m. Book Talks Part 4 with mini-break

12:30 a.m. - 2:00 a.m. Dragon Age Inquisition
(Multiplayer for a bit, then campaign)

2:00 a.m. BREAK!

3:00 a.m. - 5:00 a.m. Trivial Pursuit/Scrabble

5:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. Probably some kind of nap break and Minecraft

No comments:

Post a Comment